Your Ad Here

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Search an address at NIGHT

I thought of telling an incident that happened to me this January. I am slim, 155cm, and 23years old unmarried working woman. During this incident I was staying in Bangalore. My sister was living in Madras with her husband. He was working in a private company. He was trying to establish his own business. My sister said that they will be shifting from Chennai to Coimbatore, and invited me to come to Chennai once before that. At that time I had an E-mail calling me for an interview in Chennai. I had come to Chennai with my parents to leave my sister in her husband’s house after marriage. It was a ceremonial affair and so we didn’t stay there. The apartment he was living was also very small .So we didn’t consider staying. He was searching for a suitable accommodation; since their plans changed they decided to stay there itself. Initially I didn’t think of attending the interview. As the day closed in I had an urge, also thought of visiting sister was stimulation. I wanted to give her a surprise and so didn’t tell her about my arrival. I packed my dresses and certificates and went to the beauty par lour owned by my friend’s sister, got my hair cut up to waist, got some hair removal on eyebrows. I go there for these only two things. Next morning, I got up started for Madras and reached Chennai by 8pm.I think it was13th and Friday. I remembered that because somewhere I heard 13th and Friday together is bad. I enquired in the bus stand and I was told that I go to Anna square or so in a bus and then catch another bus. I found the statue on the way got down the bus .Putting my hands inside my handbag to take my cell phone as it is time now to surprise my sister. I suddenly realized that I lost the contents on one side of my handbag. I lost my cellphone,cash and diary. As I had stitched a secret pocket in all my chudithar pants, I had my debit card safely in it. But I had drawn money just in the morning. I had a Rs1000/-balance.I called an Auto and asked him to take me to the nearest ATM and drop me in the home. He put the meter and went to the ATM.I thought it is safe to have some money in bank. I took Rs600/- and telling him the area asked him to stop by a telephone booth. I didn’t remember uncle’s cell No. So I dialed the residential No, but there was no response .I got chill in spine. Anyhow I informed my parents about my visit and loss of cell.My father gave me uncle’s cell No and said that I should get down at the bus stand and call him. He would pick me up. Auto meter will be running. It was 9pm and there will not be anything to eat, I asked the auto driver to take me to a good hotel, had a Tiffin and got some sweets in a bakery and finally to the address. The auto left the main road after making many zigzag turns the driver stopped at a junction and turning to me asked right or left? I got confused and said, “Go to the address. He got irritated and said “this is the place. Which house?” I stammered, “I don know”. He shot back, “Already it reads around Rs200/-you have money? It is nearly10pm; better sleep with me.” I showed some anger. Then he turned the auto, and enquired at a petty shop, again made some turns and stopped and said, this is the place. I remembered the area, so got down and gave the balance300 in my hand. He didn’t care to give balance and went away. I located the door No and pressed the calling bell. I heard, “come in” I pushed the door and went in and got shocked seeing two unknown men. They seemed to be eating, but I realized that they hid something. A cool drink bottle in front of them told that they were consuming alcohol and eating. I asked them about my sister’s family. They said that I came to the correct address, but my sister just vacated on Monday. They were new occupants. I was at the dead-end. They realized my situation and were very sympathetic and said that I cannot go anywhere else as it already too late and unsafe and auto also may not be available and that too requires a km walk. .So I can stay with them for the night. I repeatedly asked them whether they could help me get to my sister’s house in night itself. But they said they had to enquire all the neighbors and house owner. House owner may not help and want me thrown out as my uncle vacated after a quarrel with him. They said as it is just a matter of 7Hrs .They also had to start for duty early morning. I can sleep safely there and leave early morning or even take bathe and go for interview. Seeing that I am staring at the cool drink bottle, they said that I am mistaken if I think they consume alcohol. They offered me the cool drink; convinced that there is no other way I accepted their offer. One-man (Say Raja) took my bag and put it on the shelf. The other man (Say Ram) gave the cool drink bottle I drunk small volume just for formality. They offered me some snacks and continued their eating. I knew the shape of the house; one small kitchen, one small room and hall. I guessed they will sleep in the hall and thought I can sleep in the kitchen or that small room. I peeped into the kitchen and it was like a dump with materials. The small room had a computer, table chair, small locker etc.I was confused and they caught my thought and said I can sleep in the hall and they will be lying in the corner. Ram made his bed near the entrance door and Raja near kitchen door and made for me in the centre and there was a large gap between to my satisfaction. The computer room door was open .Ram switched off the light and it was pitch-dark. I said it makes me afraid. Raja switched on the computer room light and said if I want I can keep it on. They didn’t have any cot.Seeing me still hesitating he showed me the bathroom and I can use the toilet and even take bathe as there is water heater. I had to piss urgently; also a bathe will be good. By the time these fellows would have slept and I can lie down without fear. Remembering that they also had to go out early morning, I decided to bathe in the night and in the morning just brush teeth, wash face and fly away. Normally I wear nighty but today I thought I shall wear my chudithaar pant and instead of tops, nighty .So I went to the bathroom used the toilet and took bathe .I applied turmeric all over my body and let it for some minutes and enjoyed the smell as I usually do and completed my bathe .My mother always insisted on regular use of turmeric powder. She adds some ingredients to turmeric and gets it machined. Regular lavish use of turmeric powder will reduce hair growth and itch for sex .I have hair growth only in pubic area and that I remove regularly. Then I wore the panty, bra, and pant and over that nighty, sipped some more cool drink and prepared to sleep. It was almost11.30pm when I got to sleep within 30min .Suddenly Raja made some sound. We woke-up to hear that he is having ants in his place and moved his bed away from the wall and he was a bit nearer to me. I woke-up as I had a strange feeling. There was a tingling sensation in my toes. Raja was sucking and licking them. I was disgusted but pretended to rollaway in sleep. As I was half asleep, I felt a hand touching my shoulder from behind. It slowly moved downwards moved over the outline of my bra from behind. I was thinking whether dream or real. I tried to move forward and suddenly woke-up. I realized that I had moved some distance towards Ram. I found him in deep sleep with stretched hands. I moved back to centre and got asleep. Again I woke-up and found it was fully dark and shouted Raja sir. He woke-up, said occasionally power gets cut and fell asleep. I decided not to make more confusion and tried to sleep. Suddenly I woke-up feeling hard to breathe and found Ram has put his legs over my back .I could feel his breathing near my neck as I was sleeping facedown. I pushed his legs away and moved forward .In the total darkness I lost direction and I didn’t realize that I was very near Raja. I just stretched my legs and felt that it hit something soft .Even before I could think anything I got harsh pinch exactly on my pubic mound. The pinch was not much painful as my skin was below three layers of clothe; but the force made me yell, “Hugh”. He was very quick to capitalize the situation. He instantly said sorry and rubbed his hands over the area .Moving himself close to me, he said,” you kicked at my stomach and in pain I pinched you. It was too much for me and my brain stalled for sometime. A man so close and his hand over my pubic area were surveying the area as a spy sent by an invader is surveying a fort to find a weak point for entry. I also didn’t notice that his other hand is pulling up my nighty and getting inside it. I had the shock when it touched my stomach and with my both hands I tried to pull his hand out and my body involuntarily rubbed over him. I realized that he is just in his trousers. His hand came off pulling the knot of my pant. He again said sorry and I said, “It’s over and let us sleep.”

2 comments:

D. Singh said...

Pls post the full story

Blogger said...

Did you realize there is a 12 word sentence you can say to your crush... that will trigger deep emotions of love and impulsive attraction to you buried inside his chest?

That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, please and look after you with all his heart...

12 Words That Trigger A Man's Love Instinct

This impulse is so built-in to a man's mind that it will make him try harder than ever before to love and admire you.

In fact, triggering this dominant impulse is so binding to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You'll instantly notice him expose his soul and heart to you in such a way he haven't experienced before and he will distinguish you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly attracted him.