Your Ad Here

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Meri Biwi ki chut dhikhai

Hi, friends my name is Anuj and my wife name is Ruchita. We are a happily married couple from Agra. What i am going to narrate to you are true incidents of our life.
Before going into the details of the incidents let me describe my wife. My wife by profession is a counsellor. She is a short plump woman, her breast are 38' and her Ass is round her face is adorned by big beautiful eyes. As far as her sexual desires is concerned she is quiet open, she has sucked me dry on many occassions, she loves screaming while having sex, wants her ass to be struck when i fuck her doggy style....(by the way its her fav position)
Incident 1It was June 2004, it was very hot and sunny in Agra and i had to leave that very day for a long tour i was extremely HORNY and wanted to try something that we had never tried before. Suddenly an Idea struck me.
I picked my wife from her Institute, and was driving back home on the way to our residence we have a bridge across a small river besides the bridge there is a huge empty area which has bushes. Generally this area is used by 'Dhobi' (Washermen) to clean clothes and all
While returning i took a detour and started and started heading towards the bushes. Ruchita was confused and asked me what was the reason
Ruchita: Arre kidhar ja rahe ho (where are you going)Me: Kuch nahin chup chaap baithi raho( shut up and sit quietly)
(My wife was dressed in a yellow chiffon saree as it was a function that day in her institute, also she was wearing glares)
I stopped the vehicle in a secluded place which was surrounded by bush. My wife was completely suprised what was i upto. Then I told her.
Me: Ruchita I want you to piss in openRuchita: What are your crazy!! Shut up lets get back!!Me: Jaanu Please its my last day i wont be able to have your body for so many days i will crave for it (now such emotional talk can tempt any woman)
Ruchita : Are you mad, there are so many people around
I looked around she was right there were indeed some dhobis around washing clothes.
Me. Ruchita koi nahin dekhega... Please!!!!! bas jaldi se muto aur phir ghar chalte hai(No one shall see piss quickly and let get back)
Ruchita had a very sad expression on her face, half confused half determined.
She started walkiing towards the bushes. She started lifting her saree all the time looking around scared of some one would see... there were some dhobis who were looking inour direction.. She bunched the saree at her waistpulled her blue stripped panty down and And then the final moment came (i still tremble when i remember it)
She sqautted and a gush of water came out of her pussy my hand was on my dick i was rubbing it vigoursely all the time thinking and wishing someone sees us.
Suddenly in the middle of the act i asked her..
Me: Ruchita ruko please please ruko (Ruchita Stop)Me: Meri taraf turn karke peshab karo na (please turn towards me and piss)
I the position that she was in Ruchita turned and started peeing she turned her face the other side signalling see whatever you want to see. Suddenly i noticed an old man walking towards us, i was so busy in the act that i didnot notice his presence until he was very close.
He was now very near to Ruchita. Ideally she would have got up but something prevented her fromdoing so she was now surrounded by a pool of water she got up when the man was already standing in front of her.
I am sure that the man saw a glimpse of her thighs when she was pulling her underwear up.
After this i kissed my wife and went home. needless to say we had a awesome se session after that!!

No comments: