Your Ad Here

Friday, May 4, 2007

Medical Examination

"Pradnya, you only have two weeks before school starts. You have to get that physical now!" her mom replied, firmly.
God, she dreaded this. Can I find a way to avoid it, she thought. Hmmm, there must be something I can do to get out of this. She pretended not to hear her mother.
"I’ve got to call Doctor Krishnan today and get an appointment for you. Don’t make any plans ‘till I get this appointment set up".
"Oh mom, do I have to? I only went to Doctor Kapoor last year and everything was fine. Can’t I just go to Doctor Kapoor and ask her to sign the forms?"
"No Pradnya, Doctor Kapoor is a pediatrician. You’re 15 and entering high school. You need a complete physical this time by an internist. Doctor Kapoor doesn’t do school physicals. I’ll call right now, I’m sure I can get someone at this hour."
God, oh God! I hate the very idea of having to do this, Pradnya thought to herself as her mother dialed the phone number of Doctor Krishnan’ office. She kept remembering that stupid physical exam form the school required. It was SO thorough! Especially the little box section that included the word "genitalia". God, I hope it will be just a check-off area by the doctor. I just can’t imagine undergoing THAT!
"Doctor Krishnan’ Office. Oh, hi Mrs. Patel. How are you today?"
"I’m just fine Julie. It’s not me, but my daughter that needs some attention this time. She needs to have a complete physical for school. She’s going to be a high school freshman this year. School starts in two weeks; can we get an appointment? Say...maybe even tomorrow?"
"Well, lets see what I have available. The doctor looks really booked solid for the next couple weeks. Maybe I can get her in at the end of the day tomorrow. He usually likes to do physical exams at the close of the day because they take more time. Oh, I think I can get her in as the last patient tomorrow, say at about 5:30. Is that O.K.?"
"Yes, that will be fine. Thanks so much. I’ll make sure she is there".
"O.K. fine. We’ll see her then, although that’s so near my quitting time, but I’m sure Doctor Krishnan will stay to get her in."
Great thought Pradnya’s mother. That’s a big relief.
Pradnya was listening to this brief phone conversation with necessary trepidation. Now her mother was looking her right in the eye.
"Pradnya, it’s all set for tomorrow. You have to be there at 5:30. I can give you a ride over if you need one, after I get off work; or you can ride your bike. Its only about 10 blocks away, after all."
"Oh mom. Damn, I hate to see doctors!" Pradnya replied. "I’ll ride my bike there. You don’t have to take me." Jeez, that’s the last thing I need.... Have my mom there too, she thought.
"O.K. Fine. Don’t worry. Doctor Krishnan is a good doctor."
"Mom, will I have to take EVERYTHING off? Does he make you do that when you have to see him?", Pradnya said nervously.
"Well Pradnya, he is a doctor. You will have to take your clothes off for the exam. Don’t be silly...Doctor Krishnan is very thorough, but I’m sure he will do the best he can to put you at ease."
Oh shit! Pradnya thought. I knew it. I’m going to have to get naked for this guy.
Oh Jeez, Pradnya thought. Its today at 5:30. I’ve got to get this thing over with.... Looking at her watch, she realized it was already 5:20 P.M. got to get going. She began to leave the house and remembered that stupid form she needed the doctor to complete and sign for school. She ran back to her bedroom and found it on her desk. She glanced over it briefly again. There it was.... Right after chest, breasts, and abdomen. Genitalia. Oh gosh, Pradnya thought. She was a nervous wreck.
She rode over there thinking how embarrassing this was going to be and hoping it wouldn’t take long. She parked her bike on the side of the building and entered through the front entrance.
The receptionist/nurse greeted her at the desk area and asked her to sign the patient logbook on the counter.
"You are Ms. Patel, right?" the nurse asked politely.
"Yes".
"O.K. that’s good. Just have a seat dear. It shouldn’t be too long. The doctor is just finishing with a patient now, and then he can see you."
Oh great, thought Pradnya. Will I survive this? God, am I ever nervous? I hope the stupid exam room is not like a refrigerator. How "thorough" will he be, she thought? God, I just know he will have me take everything I’m wearing off. Man....how else is he supposed to examine me? He’ll have to have me completely undress. Oh God, I’m such a nervous wreck!
"O.K. that should cure this thing up for you Mr. Menon", Doctor Krishnan said. "If you find that the soreness in your throat isn’t subsiding in at least the next two days, give me a call back. It may be necessary to change the prescription."
"Thanks Doc. I’ll do just that".
Well, lets see thought Krishnan. I think there is only one left for the day. Where is that patient agenda? I thought I saw a familiar name on it. Oh yes, Ms. Patel. Ms. Patel, Patel, Patel. Aha yes, Payal’s daughter. Yes indeed, thought Krishnan. She’s here for her high school physical. Gosh, if I remember correctly, she is a ‘looker’. Only 14 or 15. Could pass for 18 easily. Great figure! Willowy, with such a petite, tight ass, he thought to himself. Fantastic tits too! Flat tummy. Long, smooth black hair and brown eyes. This will be a real treat. Looks like I can take my time and get to really know Ms. Patel. My lucky day thought Krishnan. I guess I will find out if she is a natural, Krishnan thought appreciatively. Great...what a break!
"Doctor Krishnan, Pradnya Patel is here", his nurse advised him.
"Shall I bring her to exam room two?"
"No Laxmi. Just usher her into my office for now. I need to take a medical history before I examine her. It’s really getting late. Do you want to stay? It could take a good hour for this...Its O.K. if you want to leave. I’m sure I can handle this last case without help."
"Well, I really do have to pick up a cake for my hubby before the bakery closes...if you don’t mind. I can get her situated here as long as you’ll be alright?"
"Sure, sure, Laxmi. Bring her in and go, go. It’s fine. Don’t mind at all." This will be just fine, Krishnan thought. I can take all the time I want...and examine Ms. Patel very, very thoroughly!
"Ms. Patel? Please come this way". The nurse led Pradnya to Doctor Krishnan main working office, located just off examining room 2 in his small medical building. He shared the other half of the building with two dentists.
Pradnya followed the nurse. This is it, Pradnya thought. Oh well, lets get it over with. Bring on the good doctor, she thought jokingly.
"Right in here Ms.Patel. Doctor Krishnan is waiting for you".
Pradnya entered the office. There was Doctor Krishnan, sitting at a huge oak desk, which was cluttered with papers, binders, and prescription bottles. He leaned over the desk blotter when she came in, then got abruptly out of his high-back chair. "Come on in Pradnya. You are Payal’s daughter, isn’t that right?"
"Yes sir".
"Sit down right there. Make yourself comfortable. I need to ask you some questions. Do you have anything for me? A form from the school?"
"Yes, here. I guess this has to be filled in by you?"
"Let me see.... Oh yes. Standard physical exam form. Well, I need to take a medical history Pradnya, since this is the first time I’m seeing you. Let me put you at ease. I’m sure you’re nervous, just a bit anyway. I’m going to ask a lot of questions about your health and any personal medical problems you may be experiencing. Then, when I’m done with that, we’ll go next door here to the examining room and have a good look at you...find out if everything works...in a manner of speaking", Krishnan chuckled.
Oh man, oh man, oh man, Pradnya thought. God, I wonder if he can tell how nervous I am?
"Everything O.K.?" he was asking.
"Yes, yes.... Just fine". Pradnya replied with a nervous cough in her voice.
"O.K. then. Height and weight Pradnya. I’ll be measuring you in there, but you tell me now, what the height and weight are?"
"Uh, 5-7, 125."
The questioning seemed to go on forever, Pradnya thought. So many medical questions. This pox, that pox, mumps, on and on. Then the questions got much more personal, she thought.

"Pradnya, do your breasts get sore at times?"
"Are your periods regular?"
"Are you sexually active?"

God, how am I supposed to answer that one, she thought. I’ve never gone all the way with a boy, I can say that..."Uh, how do you mean?"
"Well, have you had sexual intercourse, and if so, about how often have you had it"?
"Uh, no.no...I haven’t been sexual with anyone that way".
"O.K. Pradnya. That’s just fine. Let’s have a look at you now. We’ll go in here," Doctor Krishnan said as he got up out of his chair and pointed to the door at the far right side of his office.
Doctor Krishnan led Pradnya into the adjoining room. The room was so white. There was another desk in it, but much smaller. There was an exam table with those darn stirrups located off to the far right of the room, but still in the middle area. It was a pretty large room. Two large medicine cabinets, sink toilet. The examination table was located under what appeared to be a huge chrome- encased spotlight. There was a long table on the other side of the room, with hooks overhead on the wall. Pradnya looked frantically around for what she hoped would be a dressing gown, or at least a paper gown. She saw none!
At least it didn’t feel like the North Pole. It was comfortably warm.... Or was it just I, she thought.
"Pradnya, I’d like you to get undressed down to your underpants please. You can put your clothes over there on that table", Krishnan was pointing to the long table by the wall with the hooks.
"Uh, Doctor Krishnan, do I have to? I mean, can you do this without me taking so much of my clothes off?", she asked nervously of Doctor Krishnan.
"Pradnya, I can’t examine you unless you disrobe. I know you’re uptight about it, but relax. I’ve examined hundreds of young ladies such as you. There is nothing to be nervous about. Would you feel more at ease if I called my nurse in to stay with you while I examine you?", he said, gambling on a no response from her.
"No, no. That won’t be necessary." This was embarrassing enough she thought...the last thing she needed was someone else in here. Pradnya walked over to the dressing area, and began to remove her clothing. She unbuttoned her blouse, slid her arms out, reluctantly removed it and placed it on the table. She sat in the chair provided and took off her gym shoes and white sweat sox. Standing up and turning away from Doctor Krishnan (who was doing something in the medicine cabinets, removing tubes of something and some other items), she unsnapped her jeans and pulled them off. God she thought, here I am, just as I thought I’d be.... I have to take my bra off? Shit, why do I have to...oh...? Reluctantly, she reached around her shapely back and unsnapped her lace pastel pink brassieres and put it on the table with her other clothes. She was down only to her panties now. O.K. doc, here I am.... She thought to herself, what now? She turned around to face Doctor Krishnan while covering her breasts.
"O.K. Pradnya, please come over here to the scale".
She stepped onto the scale with her arms crossed over her exposed breasts. She noticed that her nipples were starting to get erect. Oh God, how embarrassing she thought.
"That’s fine Pradnya. Just relax. Put your arms down to your side please and stand very erect."
Pradnya did as she was instructed, as Doctor Krishnan patted her back in a fatherly way. He then adjusted the overhead height measuring bar to the top of her blonde locks. Just look at those perfectly round breasts, thought Krishnan. She has a great tan too...very nice ass, smooth, shapely shoulders, and great thighs.
"Yep...5 foot 7 and a quarter inches", replied Krishnan.
He was writing on a chart on a clipboard. "124 lbs. Pradnya, you were wrong on that one. Good. O.K. Come over here now and sit up on the examining table for me, will you?"
Pradnya walked over to the exam table and sat on the edge, now crossing her arms across her full and magnificent breasts again. Doctor Krishnan was now looking into her eyes and nose and ears with a pen light flashlight. "Lean your head back a bit, will you Pradnya?"
Pradnya had to place both of her hands on the table to comply with the doctors’ wish, causing her perfectly round breasts to be free of her arms. Her nipples were perking, Krishnan noted quickly as he placed his hands on her temples. He used the tongue depressor now, asking her to say aaahhhh. Next, he took out his blood pressure sleeve and gently wrapped it around her right upper arm. Squoosh, squoosh, squoosh, he squeezed the rubber bubble to tighten the pressure on Pradnya’s shapely arm. Pishhhhh, went the pressure sleeve as Doctor Krishnan released the pressure. "Uh huh" he mumbled, while taking another quick glance at Pradnya’s beautiful boobs.
"Breathe deeply now Pradnya. In deeply and hold ‘till I say to blow it out". Krishnan had the stethoscope on her bare back now, moving it here and there as he asked her to take deep breaths. He placed his right hand on her bare left shoulder. Her Breasts rose with each breath, as she had to hold onto the table during Krishnan examination.
Krishnan was enjoying this now as his starched white medical jacket brushed against her breasts. He was getting rather excited and needed to control his feelings at this moment. His penis was growing hard and he certainly did not want this young pretty thing to notice THAT during his examination. She has such a fantastic body he thought to himself. I must feel those breasts in my hands now. But I better be careful not to overdo it. The last thing I want is for her to think I’m getting my rocks off on this.
"Fine, fine Pradnya. Lungs sound good. Raise both of your arms for me now and place them above your head if you will. I’m going to examine your breasts."
Pradnya felt so light-headed after the breathing instructions, she wasn’t quite sure what was happening now.... Oh, oh, ah... he is touching my breasts. Good grief, what a thing to endure she thought.
Krishnan cupped his right hand on Pradnya’s left breast and squeezed ever so softly. Lovely, lovely he thought. Her breasts are so firm, yet so soft. He pinched the nipple just so lightly, feigning a closer examination of her aureole and nipple. Pradnya made a slight ooing sound as he examined her. "Looks fine Pradnya, I’m feeling for any slight bumps that might be cause for concern. I don’t feel any so far, so not to worry". He cupped her right breast now and followed the same procedure. Oh, these are so fine he thought to himself again.
Pradnya felt so awkward. Even though this man is a doctor, he is still a man and is feeling my totally exposed breasts. God, it does feel good. What the heck is happening here...? Should I feel like this? God, it feels as though he wants this to go on and on. He has such a tender touch though.
"Lie back on the table now, Pradnya. On your back in a full prone position please". As Pradnya laid back on the examination table,
Doctor Krishnan walked over to one wall and switched on that overhead examining light. Oh, it feels a bit warm, Pradnya thought to herself, as it came on, I hope we can get this over soon, she kept wishing, as she again covered her exposed breasts.
"Put your arms down to your side and just relax now Pradnya. I need to examine your breasts from this prone position too." He began as before, moving his right hand over each breast ever so gently. He pushed so slightly on her aureole and nipple, then pinched each one softly again, causing each to perk right up and become very erect.
Pradnya thought to herself, he’s really enjoying this. God, I feel so different. He’s making me wet. Oh, oh dare I admit how good this feels. I can’t enjoy this part. God, this is crazy, she thought, as Doctor Krishnan continued to softly ply her supple breasts.
He began moving his hand down her body now. Slowly pushing her soft flesh here and there. He pushed on her abdomen now and his fingers slid just slightly under the band-line of her pink lace bikini panties.
Krishnan was really getting excited now. Thank goodness the examining table hides my lower half. He took all of her in now under the bright overhead examination light. Ah, an idea...."Pradnya, close your eyes and count to 15 slowly for me please. While doing this, tell me if any of my pressing hurts at any time". Great, he thought, now I can really look her over without her seeing me...
Pradnya did as she was instructed. She felt Doctor Krishnan pressing on her side and abdomen, lower abdomen as she kept her eyes shut tight. His hand gently kneaded her supple body.
Just look at that great body thought Krishnan. She is magnificent. She is entirely vulnerable to my instructions now. About the only thing I can’t do to her is fuck her. I wouldn’t do that! Oh God, what thoughts. But look at those tan lines that flat tummy. Her thighs are perfect! Great calves. Man, this chick has really got the shape! "Does this hurt?" "No’, came the reply. "How about this?" as he pressed on her lower abdomen and let his fingers slide gently under the top band of her panties, brushing ever so slightly her pubic hair. "O.K.thats good."
Doctor Krishnan is so thorough, thought Pradnya. God, I do hope he isn’t going to be THAT thorough about everything else. He began sliding his hand over her thighs and kneecaps, then her calves. He picked up each foot and tickled slightly, getting a laugh reaction from his prone and helpless patient. He raised each shapely leg gently, then lowered it. While doing this, he caught another glimpse of pubic hair, at the seam of those gorgeous lace panties. He decided he couldn’t wait any longer. He had to get touch her juices.
Doctor Krishnan was now standing right over her saying "well Pradnya, everything checks out really good."
Oh thank you, thank you God she thought to herself. He isn’t going to examine my genitalia. Just as she thought that and breathed an audible sound of relief, Doctor Krishnan said, "Pradnya, I’m going to examine your reproductive organs now, and I want you to just relax."
She died! Oh noooooooo...Please no, no she kept telling herself. I just want out of here...."Please Doctor Krishnan, can’t you just say you did and not examine me there?"
"Oh, no, no, no," said Krishnan. "It’s extremely important that a young lady your age undergo this exam. Your school medical form demands it and with good reason. It can be life or death for females on these matters and it is exceptionally important to get a Pap smear and pelvic exam at this stage of your life. Just relax, I promise I will take my time and be very very gentle in my probing."
Doctor Krishnan held her hand while telling her how he was going to proceed with the exam, while promising to be gentle. Pradnya just nodded her head up and down slightly; knowing it was a losing battle. Here she was, exposed and prone, and nothing could change it.
Krishnan really was getting hard now. He must be careful. He knew now that he was certain to ejaculate during this, unless he made some attempts to hold back his wicked thoughts. He said, "Pradnya, I will examine your pubic hair first, your vulva, then make a more extensive internal exam. I want you to know exactly what I am doing. So many young girls are so apprehensive because they don’t know what’s happening and what the doctor is doing down there.
Pradnya lay perfectly still wishing for it to be over as Doctor Krishnan gently slid her lace panties down slowly to mid thigh. Pradnya felt a slight coolness as he slid her panties down, exposing her pubic area. He kept telling her to just relax..... He was gently moving his bare fingers through her pubic hairs. God, help me, but it feels so good, so ticklish right now.
"Your mons pubis is fine Pradnya. Going to check the outer labia now. That’s it, just relax, looks fine, good coloration. He gently slid his index and forefinger up and just inside her very moist vaginal lips. He could tell she was getting excited. Her juices were quite evident. O.K., lets get these off now", meaning her panties.
He slid Pradnya’s panties completely down her shapely legs and off her feet. He placed them with her other clothing on the far table. She was now completely nude to him.
Pradnya’s worst fears were realized. She just knew this was going to be part of the physical exam. I just have to lie here and endure it I guess. It’s not so bad so far..... But, God, how embarrassed.... I can’t believe I’m lying here naked with this man in a white coat telling me to relax.
Krishnan was beside himself. He had Pradnya totally exposed to him now and lying on the examination table while he probed her secret places. "This will only take about 5 or so minutes Pradnya. Because I’m going to be probing in there to check various organs and tissue, it may get tingly for you. That is PERFECTLY all right. Some patients do experience a slight orgasmic reaction during this part of the exam, which is very normal", Doctor Krishnan lied.
Pradnya thought, oh, just what I need...to have an orgasm right here on the good doctor’s table. Oh my...Pradnya felt his gentle probing now, moving apart what she felt was her very moist vaginal lips. Doctor Krishnan was leaning over to the side tray now and getting some kind of lubricant.
"Its K-Y Jelly Pradnya. Your vagina has moistened very normally, but I will need this so I can feel deeply inside without causing you any discomfort. Please part your legs a bit so that I can insert my fingers".
Krishnan slid one finger in very slowly. Oh, she was so moist, so warm. Her juices smell great! Oops, she appears to be straining her head to see. "Pradnya, just lie back. I need you to be relaxed". Krishnan inserted a finger in just a bit deeper, another finger, out...in.out...in....out. Touch the clitoris here and move it a bit.... That’s it.
Oh my God thought Pradnya, What the heck is he doing. I’m going to cum right here on the table. Please, please doctor...stop! She kept telling herself in thought. She didn’t dare say anything out loud. But, oh, she could hear herself moaning ever so slightly.
I think she is going to cum right here. I can see it in her eyes, she is trying to keep it in, but a little bit more probing here and there...He could hear her slight moans now. O.K..... Got it, yes, yes, Doctor Krishnan could feel himself coming...He had to restrain himself...God, what a great feel. I better stop now.
"O.K. Pradnya, good. Very good. Your reproductive organs seem just fine."
Good grief! I came.... Oh, I do hope he didn’t realize that. Oh no, what’s he going to do now? What the heck? A thermometer?
"Pradnya, just bring your feet up onto the table to expose your vagina and rectum. I must insert this rectal thermometer and examine you. Please relax, you’re doing just fine."
"Yes sir.... Will this be over soon?"
"Only a few minutes and I’ll be finished." Doctor Krishnan inserted the well-jellied rectal thermometer into Pradnya’s rectum ever so gently. Oh, what a feel that is, he thought. He held it there for a good 30 seconds, moving it just slightly in and out. Now he slid his right index finger in her anus, while at the same time slipped his left index finger from over the top of her into her vagina. Slowly, slowly he felt around, in, out, in, out.
Oh no, thought Pradnya, here I cum again!
"O.K. Pradnya, we’re all done. You can get up and get dressed now. Everything looks just fine. See me in my office after you are dressed, O.K.?
He loved this position to which he now viewed Pradnya, prone on her back, totally nude and spent, with him just patting her pubic mound and telling her she was just fine. God, what a great treat this was, as he walked briskly into the washroom and jacked off immediately!

2 comments:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can create short links with Shortest and earn cash from every visit to your short urls.

Blogger said...

Order a Sparkling White Smiles Custom Teeth Whitening System online and SAVE BIG!
* 10 shades whiter in days!
* Results Guaranteed.
* As good as your dentist, for a fraction of the cost.
* Same strength as dentists use.