Your Ad Here

Friday, May 18, 2007

My shy homely wife turns a slut

Chapter 1

It was after a couple of years that my wife Jyoti and me finally saw a film in a cinema hall. I hardly get time from my busy work schedule and prefer to watch movies on television. But after this evening, I realized it was these small pleasures in life which I was missing. I thoroughly enjoyed the evening. We began with a stroll in a public garden, filming each other on our video camera – to preserve the nice moments for posterity. We followed it up by a nice dinner and then saw the Hindi movie ‘Black’. It was a nice film and we both enjoyed watching the movie together. Our house wasn’t really a walking distance from the cinema hall, but the night was pleasant and we were very relaxed, so we decided to walk it up. We were holding each other hand’s as we walked , feeling so much of love for each other. Jyoti was walking almost reclining on me. We had been married for 13 years, yet we were so much in love with each other, as if we were newly weds. “I love you Ajit” said my wife in dreamy romantic voice.“oh my baby, I love u so much” came my reply.We kept talking sweet nothings as we walked swayingly. We had all the time and the streets were empty. Normally we arent demonstrative in front of people, but today we were taking a bit of liberty. And there was no one around. We hardly get such moments. Even holding hands or keeping our arms around each other, is quite demonstrative by our standard.We cant call ourselves conservative, but we had been brought up in families where we didn’t believe in the concept of girlfriends or boyfriends. Though our parents were not against it, but during our unmarried days, we just didn’t have any boyrfriends or girlfriends. Moreover she was the more emotional kind. She just didn’t believe in casual relationships. I was her first love, and for me too she was my first love. And only when we realized we both were serious about each other , that we went ahead. I proposed marriage to her and she very shyly had said yes. Our parents agreed without any hesitation. Infact at times , because everything went off without any hitch, it almost felt like arrange marriage. Well, that was long back . But walking down the street it still felt as good and romantic like it was 13 years ago. Our family was what one can say as a complete happy family. My wife, me and our 12 year old son, Nikhil.Being in middle of monsoon, the streets were quite empty. We didn’t realize that during the movie it had rained outside. But the wet streets added to our carefree romantic mood. “Ajit, its almost midnight” my wife said, not alarmed, but a bit surprised that we had lost sense of time.“Ah , its ok, tomorrow is Sunday, and Nikhil is also staying ovbvernight with his friends. Infact I feel like having coffee now” I said with a laugh.“No lets go home, I will make coffee for us” She said in her sweet voice.I was so lucky to have her as my wife. She was smart and educated and well placed in her job, yet not too modern or extravagant. She normally wore salwar kameez or saris in a very decent way. She was very reserved with her friends and colleagues and earned their respect for her modest behaviour. She was not like most of the loud frivolous youngsters. She was open with me but for the rest she was almost like a nun. I agreed with her. It was best to go home for coffee as I was beginning to feel a bit tired with the walking. I am 35 and beginning to put on weight. Though I must say , the years have treated Jyoti well. Despite being 33 she looked fit and trim. Well, just a bit healthier than what she was at 20, but still in proper slim shape.


Chapter 2

The streets were known to us pretty well, but it was empty unlike daytime, when its noisy and crowded. Our house must have been still a kilometre away when we saw this bunch of 3-4 guys walking towards us . We just side-stepped onto the pavement as they were walking on the street. They seemed the usual noisy bunch of youngsters – a regular sight in Mumbai in Saturday nights. We didn’t bother about them and kept walking without looking at them. They too didn’t seem too bothered about us. And moreover Jyoti does not catch too much of attention as she dresses simply.I heard one of them whistling. We just ignored, as we thought they must be in good mood, and just being loud among playful among themselves – nothing to do with us. But we were wrong. I clearly heard one of the guys calling out at us.“Hey romeo, apne laila ke saath mazaa le raha hai raat ko” (“Hey Romeo, you are enjoying with your Laila in the night”)I don’t know why one of the guys passed that remark. We had even stopped holding each others hands, as we had early itself seen these guys walking on the street. And in no measure did we look like a young desperate couple. We looked and behaved pretty much like well-married couple. I guess these guys were drunk.Jyoti just nudged me to ignore the guys and walk away . I was feeling irritated, but we kept walking away. We thought these guys just made a passing remark and would go away. But we were wrong again. “C’mon yaar, let us also taste your Laila”, another guy said with a laugh.Now my irritation was turning into anger. But Jyoti kept pulling me away.I was getting older, but I could still lose my temper at times. Jyoti noticed it . “Please let us not spoil the nice evening we had, because of these goons” she urged.I didn’t reply but kept walking .But that was not the end of our trouble. The guys seemed more emboldened by the emptiness of the road. They began to follow us. I knew there was no way out, and I had to confront them.“Whats your problem” I asked angrily. “Leave us alone or you will be in trouble. We will report you all to the police“But my words didn’t have the desired effect, rather it spurred them on. I could see they were quite drunk and were beyond rationale thinking.“ Hero banta hai, saala”, one of the guys taunted me (“You are trying to be a hero”)And before I could react couple of guys walked upto me and pushed me against the wall next to the pavement. Jyoti was about to scream, but another guy put his hand over her mouth. I could hear her muffled cried though his hand. While this was happening a fourth guy walked upto me and punched me hard in my stomach. It felt like a hammer and I fell on the pavement breathless, not even able to speak or groan. My voice was stuck somewhere between my lungs and throat .“Bastard, that will teach you how to talk” growled one of the guys .“Aur sun saali, hum khatarnaak log hain, tunhe agar chilaya naa, to tere majnu ko maar daalenge” he warned my wife as took out a knife.(and listen bitch, we are dangerous people, if you scream we will kill your lover”)“Samjhi, saali ?” he shouted at her(understood bitch ?)My wife’s mouth was covered by one the the guy’s hands, so she couldn’t do anything more then just murmur and nod her head. Her eyes were wide open with fear. I was hoping some passer-byes would see us. But there was no such luck. The streets were desolate. But I guess these guys also realized that anyone could come by our way.“unko who building ke andar le chal” instructed one of the guys to the rest as he pointed to a broked abandoned building.(“take them both to that building”)I felt a sickening feeling in my stomach. I realized they meant business.Jyoti was in danger. I began to throw punshes at them, but was quickly subdued by another punch and a kick. Each one of them was bigger , stronger and younger to me.“abey hero , agar tunhe stunts karne ki koshish ki, to teri darling ko cheedh kar rakh denge” , one of the guys warned me. (“hey hero, if you try any stunts we will cut your darling into pieces”)Looking at their ugly scary eyes, I knew they were capable of doing so.We were dragged inside that building. As my eyes got used to the moonlight streaming inside, I realized that no one had used the building for years. It was an abandoned factory complex. “Please leave us” I heard my wife pleading “We are a married couple I am his wife”“Oh lovely lovely” the tallest among the four said with a taunt “ I like married women”It was a full moon night, and the light was strong enough to make everything quite clear


Chapter 3

My poor sweet wife was crying in starts. She seemed to be in a state of shock.“ Please leave us and take whatever money we have” I pleaded pointing at my wallet, watch and camera “ I promise we will not report you to the police, if you leave us unharmed”“Ofcourse we will take all that too, but we also want a taste of your sweet wife” said the tallest guy gleefully “We wont harm you , if you co-operate”My wife knew what was in store for her and she began to kick her legs trying to free herself. One of the guys slapped her hard on her cheek. She fell back crying. I couldn’t bear to watch Jyoti go through all this. I was feeling so helpless. If I had a gun I could have killed all those guys then and there. One of the guys pushed Jyoti back on the floor. And the two others held her hand and legs. She was weeping relentlessly“Arey Papoo, mazaa aayega isko chodne mein” laughed the tallest guy “badi juicy hai”(“Hey, Papoo, it will be fun fucking her, she is very juicy”)Suddenly a wave of anger . There was only one guy holding me . Seeing my chance I screamed and kicked the guy holding me. He winced in pain. But the the rest pounced on me and began to rain punches and kicks on me. I was screaming, hoping someone will hear us. But quickly they put a handkerchief in my mouth and tied me with the shirt I was wearing. Once they were assured I was helpless again, two of the guys went looking for something .“Mil Gaya, rassi mil gaya” one of the guys said happily(“got it , found a rope”)God knows where they found a rope in this god forsaken place. But luck was with them.They tied me up securely as one of the guys kept his hand on my wife’s mouth.“If you scream , we will not just tie your husband , we will kill him” said that guy to my wife.Once I was tied up to a pillar , with a handkerchief stuffed in my mouth, all the guys turned their attention to my wife.I could see her looking upto them with intense fear in her eyes, and muffled sounds coming from her mouth through her captors hands. The guy they were calling Papoo, slapped her hard a couple of times. She was wincing in pain. I was a mute witness. I was feeling ashamed and angry at being so helpless. The woman I loved so much and had taken care so delicately all these years was being treated so harshly right in front of my eyes and I could do nothing !One of the guys pulled hard at Jyoti’s kameez. It must have hurt her.“Arey araam, se Suri” the tallest guy said “pyar se nanga kar isse,”(“hey , softly, Suri. Make her naked lovingly”)“Saleem bhai,,mera lund khara ho gaya hai iske choot me ghoosne ke liye, aur wait nahi hota” the man called Suri said laughingly(“Saleem, my cock has become hard for entering her pussy. It cant wait anymore”)So the tall guy’s name was Saleem“Please leave me. I am not like what you think” my wife pleaded again.Hearing this the men laughed, “Sati Savitri banti hai, saali ko aaj randi banayenge”, said Saleem(“She is pretending to be saintly, We will make the bitch into a whore today”)My sophisticated convent educated wife was at the mercy of these lowly filthy goons. It was worse than my worst nightmare. But it was happening in real.With a final tug from Suri, Jyoti’s salwar came off , exposing her legs and panties to the ogling lechourous men.“Wah, kya smooth paon hain” said the fourth guy(“wow, what smooth legs she has”)As Suri tried to pull down my wife’s simple cotton panty , she resisted and desperately held on to it amid her sobs. Seeing this Papoo, nuzzled his face in her breasts and started nibbling on it over her kameez. My wife raised her hand to push his face away , but this helped Suri meet his objective. He slid down her panty exposing my wife’s pussy. Her crying became louder. Worried Saleem got up and walked up to me. The next moment I felt a hammer like kick on my face. I groened in pain, but hardly any sound came out of my handkerchief filled mouth.“Listen slut, if u scream cry like that, I will make mincemeant out of your husband” Saleem warned my wife. Instantly Jyoti’s crying became softer and more muffled as if she was trying to swallow her sobs.I noticed these guys were as prolific in English as they were in the locally spoken hindi. I wondered who they were.“Prabhakar, iska baaki kapda bhi utaar de” ordered Saleem to the fourth guy.(“Prabhakar, take the rest of her clothes off”)In a few seconds the guys tore away her kameez , like lions attacking their prey.My wife couldn’t stop her crying, lying only in her white bra.“Kya gora badan hai, Kya aam jaise choonchiyan hain, top maal hai, achi randi banegi” said papoo lustfully(“what fair body, what juicy breasts, she is top class, will become a good whore”)As Papoo spoke he kept squeezing my wife’s breasts and Suri kept caressing her inner thighsMy wife’s sobs suddenly became a scream, when they tore her bra away, making her completely naked. Saleem, slapped her instantly for her scream.“Who will go first” asked Saleem “Me” he decided himself victoriouslySaying this he unzipped his trousers and and pulled out his cock from beneath his underwear. It was monstrous. I gasped so did my wife.“Noooo, pleasee, noooo “ My wife begged helplesslyBut her pleading was futile. I could do nothing to stop it. I couldn’t bear it. I closed my eyes. Seeing this I heard one of the guys “Open your eyes, or we will hit her” I had to open my eyes.


Chapter 4

“How many men has your wife has till now” Saleem asked me.I didn’t reply to his question and heard a slap on my wife’s face. She whimpered. Her voice was weak and trembling.“Just me” I replied instantly, not wanting my wife to get hit anymore.“Good, so I am going to be the second one” Saleem said gleefully “ I bet her pussy is tight”I didn’t care to hear or see him, as I turned away.“Look here” Saleem ordered me as he got on top of my wife”, My cock is going to enter your sweet wife’s pussy, where only you have entered so far”He laughed. And others joined in.My wife’s legs were crossed tight. He had no access. “Bitch , open your legs for me” Saleem growled at my wife.But she just kept crying with her eyes closed. I knew what was coming, but could do nothing. Another tight slap from Saleem made her jerk up with a painful groan“Don’t make it hard for yourself” Saleem said “We don’t want to harm you, but like this we will have to harm you both”But Jyoti still didn’t part her legs. He slapped her again, and again. She was crying and loudly groaning with pain. But her legs were still crossed. I knew that was my Jyoti - determined and self respecting. She was almost pious when it came to sex and I was proud of the way she carried herself in public life. Even with me it was rarely lustful hard sex, it was more of love and emotions. Our lovemaking was soft and tender, almost like poetry. She hardly had any physical needs, it was more of sharing our love. It was never filthy or dirty , infact it was never sex, it was lovemaking. Never even once, we had spoken dirty language or slangsAnd now what she was going through must have been the worst form of torture for her.I was so helpless to protect my sweet little wife.Saleem got desperate and tried pulling her legs apart. Suddenly Jyoti seemed to have a renewd energy as Salee couldn’t manage to part her legs. Seeing this the other guys came to his help. And Saleem went back to slapping her as she kept crying loudly. What a horrible sight for me to witness.My poor baby was finally subdued, as the all the guys put together pulled her legs apart and Saleem placed his cock on the lips of Jyoti’s pussy. It was huge – around 7 inches big.She was trembling with fear. My angry shouts came out as whimpers through the handkerchief.With one big push Saleem entered Jyoti’s tight pussy. It must have really hurt for her. I am hardly 5.5 inches and not so thick. And moreover she must have been dry. She yelped with pain. I could see her vagina lips stretching and tearing. There was no lubrication.The guys were so aroused by now, that they didn’t even bother about Jyoti’s screaming and crying. Saleem pulled out his cock from her dry pussy to push it back in even harder as the other guys held her arms and legs.My wife was screaming and crying out of pain and agony. I was feeling so aweful.But the mean heartless Saleem was not deterred by Jyoti’s condition , he kept moving his cock in and out of her, amid his own huffs and puffs.The next few minutes seemed unending. I wasn’t able to bear her pain, her screams. My poor baby , my poor wife. I wish I could do something .Her screams echoed in my ears mixed with Saleem’s groans.Suddenly Papoo decided to join in and he began to suck her nipples.This was the only thing that aroused her when we made love. Her nipples were her erogenous zone.But obviously she didn’t react to Papoo, the way she reacts to me when I do the same to her. She kept tossing her head from side to side to push away Papoo. “aaaaahhhh, please stop” Jyoti cried out “Its aahhhhh hurting very badly ahhhhhh”The monsters went on.Jyoti’s crying kept agonizingly echoing in my ears , “ahhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhh noooo noooooooo ahhhhh”“dekho randi aise hi rone ka dikhawa kar rahi hai” exclaimed Papoo “ dekho iske choonchiya khari ho gayi hain”(“See, the whore is just pretending to cry, her tits are standing erect”)I saw her nipples were erect.“But that anyway happens if the nipples are stimulated, even if one is turned on or not, I thought “erect nipples mean nothing. It must be torturous for her” I could hear her crying out unstoppingly.


Chapter 5The guys were on a vicarious trip, imaging that she might be enjoying it. But they were wrong. There is greater probability of a dead corpse enjoying this crude sexual act, rather than my innocent sweet wife. Infact whenever I would get even a bit rougher, she would stop me saying it hurts. She had told me clearly she doesn’t enjoy rough sex and that filthy words put her off. And all the was happening in extremity to her. It must be like hell for her. And her cries made me feel so sorry for her.“I am coming” announced Saleem “I am going to fill you with my semen”“Aarrghhh , arrrgh , I am cumming in you.. I am going to give you my baby” went on Saleem. It was shocking to my ears. But then I knew even if she got pregnant, we can always get it aborted.Suddenly, Saleem went limp and lay down on my sobbing wife, crushing her beaneth her weight. His cock, wet with his own cum, fell out limp from my wife’s vagina. I could also see his cum dribble out of her hole.The loud sounds suddenly died down and I could only hear the whimpered sobbing of my wife.Saleem finally got up triumphant. “Saali ka choot kya tight hai, Mazaa aa gaya”(“the bitches pussy is nice and tight. I really enjoyed myself”)But that wasn’t the end of it . Papoo began unzipping himself.“Noooo , not again please” Jyoti pleaded with tears rolling down her cheeks “I cant take anymore. I will die”She was right. Even with me she could never take me more then once, despite my gentleness and smaller size. She was frail and fragile.I was very scared of her well-being. I wanted to tell this to the guys, but couldn’t speak due to the handkerchief. And no one was even looking at me.But the biggest shock came when Papoo pulled out his cock. It was much bigger than even Saleem’s . Infact Saleem’s seemed small compared to Papoo’s. Even the sight of his cock was enough for Jyoti to almost faint with fear. She was wriggling hard, to get away from Suri and Prabhakar’s hold.Papoo placed his cock at the entrance of my wife’s vagina and pushed it in with a mighty heave, which brought out the loudest scream from my wife. Promptly Suri covered her mouth with his hand. “Nahi main isko kutiya ke style main chodunga” Papoo said suddenly, pulling out his cock from her.(“No , I will fuck her in doggie style”)With rough hands, Prabhakar and Papoo turned around her limp body and made her lie on her stomach .Then they tried to pull up her waist, to make her crouch on her knees and hands, but she wouldn’t. “Kutti , agar tu nahi manegi to tere pati ka ek haath kaat doonga” shouted Papoo into her ears, who by now was sitting on her ass.(“bitch if you don’t cooperate, then I will chop one of the hands of your husband)Hesitiangly, my wife pulled up her body, as she kept crying. She seemed very weak but managed to balance herself into the doggy position. She was facing me, but her eyes were closed.Satisfied, Papoo knelt behind her and aimed his cock at Jyoti’s exposed vagina.With renewed enthusiam he re-entered her with a strong push, making my wife wince out of pain. Within a moment, Papoo was moving his cock in and out in a frenzied motion. His cock was like a blur. My wife’s body was lashing out in pain, but the other guys kept her in control while Suri, sitting next to her kept her mouth covered.“Suck her tits Prabhakar” instructed Saleem, who was sitting nearby and watching “see how they are standing up. They need more attention. I know what turns on women”Prabhakar promptly began to suck Jyoti’s nipples from below. “See how she will become a randi now” said Saleem “ I can see it”Suddenly I realized that Jyoti’s mouth was uncovered but I couldn’t hear her screaming or crying. I was afraid . I hoped she was okay and had not fainted.But I was relieved when I heard a sound from her.“noooooo, noooo , pllleeeeaase” she whimpered feeblyBut the guys went on relentlessly. Papoo doing it it painfully hard and rough from behind and Prabhakar sucking her nipples from below“noooo…ahhh….nooooo,…ohhhhh ooooohhh” I heard her cry again feebly.Seems she had no strength to fight back anymore. I was feeling so awful for her. My poor baby.Then I heard Saleem “ See, she is enjoying it , do it even harder to her”Saleem was in his make believe world, or so I thought.


Papoo was going on with his in and out movement, making a slapping sound each time he entered Jyoti, and his groin hitting against her ass.“ohhhhhh oooooooohh ahhhhhhhh” I heard Jyoti. But it sounded different from her earlier cries. Her lips were parted as she groaned out.I was confused. This is the way she reacts, when we used to make love. I could see her back arch, as tears rolled down her eyes and once in a while a faint “no” escaped her mouth.But the sounds of her resistance were feeble. Maybe she had really become very weak.With each push from Papoo, her body moved forward and when he pulled out, her ass would come back into him. It was a rhythmic motion, as were the squishy “putch putch”sounds.She must have surrendered herself to her ill fate.Suddenly it seemed everyone had become silent and still, until I heard Papoo say gleefully “See this randi is enjoying herself”And then I noticed, that Papoo had been still for a while. He was not moving in and out, and the “putch putch” sound was being caused not by his movement but by Jyoti’s to and fro movement of her body . Her ass was moving back and forth without even Papoo doing anything.It couldn’t be true what I was seeing . Was she really enjoying it.“your wife is enjoying her rape” “Saleem triumphantly told me “every woman has a slut in her, now your wife has become a slut”I was crestfallenTill now Jyothi had her eyes closed and her body was moving in a trance, not realizing that Papoo had stopped moving in and out. But Saleem and Papoo’s words woke her out of her trance. But before she had time to react or even feel guilty about it, Papoo started fucking her the hardest he ever had till now.A moan escaped my wife’s lips “ohhhhhhhhh….”“oooooooooooo….mmmmmmmm”These were definitely sound of pleasure coming from my wife’s mouth .Was she not the simple homely woman I thought her to be ? I was ashamed at her unashamed behaviour. At her display of lust to her rapists.My wife and Papoo went on for another 5 minutes, before my wife’s body started writhing violently.All of a sudden, Saleem jumped up and came to me. He picked the video camera lying next to my feet. I shivered at what his plans might be.He went up to my wife and pointed the camera at her face from a distance of a few feet. Her face could be clearly seen from that distance and and angle, as the rest of the body could be too.With every strong thrust from Papoo, Jyothi’s moans were growing louder. And they were definitely not sounds of pain.“Iss randi ko aise chod, jaise woh poori zindagi bhar main na choodi hogi “ instructed Saleem to Papoo(“fuck this whore like she has never been fucked before in her life”)“See, see how this married slut is enjoying herself. Only now she knows what a real fuck is, what a real man is , not like her wimp of a husband who could never satisfy her” went on Saleem to my disgrace and shameI am sure my wife could hear his words, but it was as if it fell on deaf ears. She didn’t bother at all and her moans kept coming. It was moans of pleasure for sure. Her eyes were closed, lips parted and she seemed to be in trance. All this while Saleem kept filming my wife enjoying her rape.. I was so angry , but this time not with the men, but with my own my wife. How could she be like this ?Papoo and my wife seemed to go on unendingly, with their speed and sounds ever increasing .I could see the huge cock of Papoo being swallowed by my wife’s pussy , as it moved in and out. I could also see how wet she had become, with her juice dribbling down her thigh, which was being promptly licked by Prabhakar.“What are you seeing mr husband ?” Saleem asked me tauntingly “His big cock ?”Instantly, I pulled my eyes away from Papoo’s cock. But it was too late.“Lets see your cock , must be a small one” Saleem added with a laugh “ Your wife needs a big cock as you can see”“Oh how can you take it out , your hands are tied, Suri go and helo him out” Saleem told SuriSuri walked up to me and looked at me in surprise and said with a laugh “Saleem bhai, apne biwi ko chudte hue dekh , iska lund to khada ho gaya hai” and he laughed even moreI was surprised myself. I didn’t realize I had got a hard-on. Now, I was so ashamed of myself. My head hung low in shame. Suri unzipped me. My hard cock sprung out. “What a small one you have” laughed Saleem “How can you make your horny wife happy with that. Better, I’ll keep your wife with me as my whore” Saying this he laughed even louder.“Don’t you like seeing your wife being fucked like that by another man, don’t you ? “ Suri asked me mockingly . “You do , you do “ he answered the question himself with a laughI wasn unable to talk due to shame.


Meanwhile Saleem was back to filming.She didn’t even know her pictures were being taken. If she did , she would have come to her senses. But again I was proved wrong.“Hey I don’t even know the name of my slut” Saleem said” Hey mr husband what is your wife’s name ?”There was no point in hiding the truth as her name was mentioned in several of the papers in her purse. “Jyoti” I said in a low voice“Jyoti …nice name for a slut” he remarked “My darling jyoti”He knelt in front of her and said “my darling jyoti, open your eyes”She open her misty eyes. And he started filmg her with her full knowledge. She didn’t seem to stop .My wife looked as if she was in a trance. I couldn’t recognize her that she was the same sweet innoncent wife of mine.Getting a cue from Saleem , Papoo started pumping her real hard. Jyoti’s moans grew louder and her lips parted even further, fully knowing that she is being filmed.Her body was stiffening. Oh god, I knew she was about to cum !!! How could she while being raped ? I was ashamed of her and of myself too.I felt Suri’s hands on my cock , he was masturbating me !And worse it felt good.“Jyoti , see how your husband has got a hard-on seeing you getting raped” Saleem told my wife as he turned her head towards me. She saw my cock and then looked up at me. I could see lust in her eyes, as we stared at each other. This seemed to turn her on even more. She began to push harder against Papoo’s groin.Suri loosened my ropes and placed my hands on my cock , and I automatically started off where Suri had left. I was masturbating myself as I watched my wife enjoying her rape. Jyoti was on the brink of her orgasm when Saleem ordered her “ Say fuck me Papoo”Jyoti didn’t respond and just lowered her head enjoying the physical sensations. I could hear her groans from her lowered head.Papoo too was stiffening, and his thrusts became like steam engine piston. With each thrust Jyoti’s head would get pushed up bringing a moan pleasure from her. Prabhakar and Suri were standing closeby and masturbating, like I was.Suddenly Jyoti’s body went into frenzy. She was cumming !But seeing this Saleem told Papoo to stop. And he did.Jyoti looked puzzled and managed to feebly say “don’t stop”“He will unless you say what I want you to say “ Saleem said seriously “ I need it for the camera”Jyoti was going on moving her ass against Papoo, but it seemed it wasn’t as satisfying as Papoo doing it hard to her. A few moments longer of stillness from Papoo and her orgasm would be lost.“Fuck me” Jyoti saidI couldn’t believe it she said . But it turned me on to hear it. It was turning me on to see her behave like a slut. I began to jerk off harder.And hearing these words, Papoo who was waiting to cum himself, started fucking my wife as hard as before.As the pace increased my wife repeated more loudly this time “ Fuck Me”“Fuck me Papoo” she moaned“You want his cock in your cunt” Saleem asked her“Yes” my wife repied “I want his cock”I never even dreamt my wife could be such slut. My cock was rock hard and throbbing.“FUUUCK ME HARD” Jyothi moaned loudly“Are you my whore, jyoti” asked Saleem again“Yesssss I am your whore” Jyothi almost screamed “ FUCK MEEEEE, I am Cumming “Saleem began to concentrae on his filming, not to miss any moment of my wife’s orgasm.“Oh Fuck me, Oh Fuck me … I want your cock, fill me with your semen” My wife was saying as she was cumming.“Ooooooooooo……Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ” Spasms of pleasure swept across my wife’s bodySuri suddenly stood in front of her and took her face in his hands, guiding his cock to her mouth. She opened her mouth and welcomed his cock into her mouth. Sucking it hard as she kept cumming.In a moment Suri was cumming too , as she tried swallowing his cock juice. Some of it dribbling down her lips and chin.Prabhakar wasn’t to be left behind too. He was spraying his cum on her ass.The sight was too much for me , and I began to cum too. It was one massive orgy of orgasms as Saleem was busy filming it. Papoo had filled my wife cunt with his juices and he slumped on top of her My wife’s orgasm went on for a long time but finally it subsided too. She was tired and collapsed on the floor, with Papoo lying atop her.For a few moments, there was absolute silence. Neither my wife or me looked up. I guess both of us were too ashamed.Saleem bent down and kiseed my wife on her lips “Thank you darling, you were marvelous” . She didn’t respond at all. Jyoti and I were still as the guys dressed up.“She is hot slut man. She needs a real man” Saleem laughed as they left.

We couldn’t talk to each other. We didn’t have the courage to face each other. She lay motionless on the floor. I could hear the muffled sounds of her crying.Slowly I picked myself up, and went to her and hugged her from her back. “Jyoti, its ok , we wil be alright, I love you “ I told her softly She pull her head onto my lap and started crying loudly “ I am sorry , I am sorry, I don’t know what happened to me”“Baby its ok. They are gone. Its all over. Atleast we have not bee injured or harmed” I told her as I lovingly kissed her forehead and then her eyes, and then her lips.She kept crying and held me tightly.We hugged and kissed each other a lot.Then I helped her to her feet. She began to look around for her purse. “Baby, they have taken your purse and our camera too” I informed her“oh” she reacted, “I don’t know what all they filmed. I had lost my mind”“Its okay my sweetheart” I consoled her “maybe they have done just to assure that we don’t complain to the police”“hmmm” she murmered “hopefully, its just that”“It is” Then somehow we managed to reach back home.We couldn’t talk much , but somehow after our bath I was strangely feeling horny again, with the images of Jyoti’s lust coming to my mind.I was feeling guilty.When we went to bed, she cuddled on to me, and started kissing me on my lips. I could feel her nipples were hard. Was this incident having a similar effect on her as its having on me. I slowly slid my hands in her nightie. She wasn’t wearing a panty. I placed my hands on her crotch. She was dribbling wet. .And I was hard !We made passionate love that night. It was soft and gentle in the begining, but the rest of the time it was hard and rough !

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you would like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

If you'd prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and restaurants...

Then I encourage you to view this short video to learn a amazing little secret that might get you your own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

Facebook Seduction System!!!