Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Mother's fucking in public

Mother's fucking in publicthis is a fictionI am Ratna, 47 years, still having good figure, which is a result ofsatisfying fucking with different people during last 15 year. In myfirst 32 year I took only one cock in my cunt whereas in next 15 yearI must have taken at least 3000 cocks in my body. This all because ofmy only son.I was married at 15 and for 17 year I thought that my sex life withhusband is very good and I also never thought of other man thoughmany male in and outside family were eager to offer their lund in mycunt. I had only one son and naturally I used to make him happy bymeeting all his demands. My husband was an executive in a MNC atcalcutta where we were staying then. Husband used to go office at 8in morning and returns by 8-9 in night.At one afternoon about 4 pm son asked me to come to market for somebuying and roaming around. I dressed up in saree, petticoat, bra andblouse. I never wore panties under saree. We took a taxi and started.He told something to taxiwala and son sat besides me on back seat. Hewas happy so I was. He was seating very close to me. On way westopped at few shops but he didn't buy any thing. Then we took somesnacks and came back to taxi. I told him to return home, but herequested to see a movie. I said it is late and your father will beunhappy. He said we will go to english movie and we will return homebefore father is back. I agreed.He told taxiwala to take us to see a mast english movie and he placedhis one hand on my thighs. I didn't mind but instead of keeping hishand still he moved it over thighs and took it near my cunt area andsaid mom you are very nice and I want to be near you. He placed hishand on cunt. Without making him conscious I removed his hand. Hekept talking about his friend, what they say about me etc. Suddenly,I found our taxi on a way where both side of road hundreds of girlsof all ages and half dressed were standing making vulgar gestures.On enquiry driver told me that this is sonagachhi area and all thesegirls are randi(pros). I felt pity for them and at the same time Ifelt pressure on my cunt. I looked at son but he was looking otherside and continue to caress and press my cunt over saree. He neverdid it before. I was unable to decide what to do, I was ashamed andin presence of driver I didn't like to scold him. Encouraged he tookentire cunt in his hand and pressed it few time. I was getting tearsin my eyes but I thought that seeing those half nude girls he isexcited and I thought that I will teach him at home on return. Hekept squeezing my cunt with one and other hand he placed on hiscrotch. Then taxi stopped and driver showed us way to theatre.We paid him and moved. Among crowd there were about 30-40girls/ladies in different dresses. Son purchased tickets and saidmovie is going to start. We moved in along with crowd. Men wereholding ladies as if they are in bed room and not in public place. Wemoved in the hall which was small having capacity of about 150 with abalcony where only few heads visible. We got seat in middle of amiddle row. I looked around, males were kissing their ladies and somewere ever holding breast. Two person came towards us, one thin whosat beside me and other good features sat beside thin man. Thenlights went off. I told son(Amit) that I am not liking it here, weshould go to other place. He took my hand and said stay and you willenjoy.Then there was an announcement " now movie will start, nameis "freedom" and now the gate of theatre will open only after filmends, in between no one is allowed to go out. You enjoy movie but noforce and any action against any lady. culprit will be severely dealtwith" Announcement stopped and movie started After short castingfirst scene was a old lady sucking penis of a very young boy standingand on bed a middle aged man was fucking a small girl in mouth. I wasshocked and could not believe that my son has took me to see a bluefilm in public. I had seen blue films with husband in bed room. Iwanted to leave but there was no way, door were closed.Then I felt two hands one each on both my thighs moving towards cuntarea I immediately responded and removed there hand. But, Mr X whowas other side of me said "madam don't get angry, see all around,every one is enjoying why not us, we will make you happy. Then I sawthat two girls in front me has removed her blouse and bra and one haseven sat on lap of his partner. I was unable to speak, further Ithought if I shout people will know that I have come with son to seefucking film then everyone in hall will push his lund in all myholes.I surrendered. Mr X turned to me and placed his one hand on my onebreast and with other started puling saree up. I was not in aposition to protest. I felt hand on my other breast also and bothwere enjoying by pressing it hard. They were doing it over blouse MrX had pulled my saree up and made my thighs exposed, other side sonalso pulled saree up and inserted his hand inside and took hold ofnude cunt, I had saved my cunt in morning itself. After few minutesboth released breast out of there hand but I felt two hand exploringmy cunt. Son told me to spread my thighs and move my hip little down.I obeyed and Mr X said your cunt is still very firm and he pushed onefinger inside. Son took my hand and placed it on his nude and fullyerect lund. This was first time I took his grownup penis in my hand.He told me to move my hand over his lund and he also inserted onefinger in my cunt.With fucking and sucking in movie and loud moaning of men and womenaround had arosed me also and I also started enjoying and pressedson's rod. Both were fucking my cunt first with one finger each andthen they pushed two two finger each and moved faster. Up mr x tookmy hand and he also placed it on his lund which was smaller andthinner than son's lund. I was having two lund in my hands and downfour fingers in my bur. In the movie old lady was now sucking littlegirls cunt and young boy was pushing his lund in old lady's gand(ass). Middleage man was still fucking that girl in mouth. I moved myhands faster on both lunds and hips also moving up and down. I wasreally enjoying but Mr X couldn't stand and he discharged his cum inmy hand. I wiped it on his pant. Mr x and his friend got up and wentto toilet ( afterwards I came to know that it was common).Son continued fucking my cunt And I moved hand on his lund. He toldme to lift my saree fully, I got up lifted my saree over waist andthen sat down, every one back must have seen my full and round hips.I again took hold of his lund and he pushed three fingers in my cuntand told me to sit on her lund but I refused.. son continued fingerfucking and I moved my hand faster on his lund, his lund was of goodsize, bigger than his father's. Then I turned back and saw that girlbehind me is fully nude. Her both breast were being sucked.She also had two lund, one each in her hand and down her cunt wasfilled with fingers of both person beside her. Son said, take lund inyour cunt. I kept quite but moved my hand over his lund faster. Onscreen One lady of my age entered the room and pulled out young boyand also old lady from young girl and she herself put her mouthbetween thighs of young girl. The boy pushed his lund in lady's cunt.Then Mr x and his friend (say Mr Y ) returned and this time Mr y satbeside me and looked at my nude cunt. He said that his friendinformed him that my breast are big and firm and cunt is still verytight. I like a cheap slut replied why don't you test yourself. Myhand was fucking son very fast and he discharged in my hand. I rubbedall his cum over his lund and wiped my hand on his shirt.

1 comment:

Indian Couple said...

uufffff..... can some one tell me the location of this theatre. i want to take my wife there

Dipak
indian_couple_30@yahoo.co.in