Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My son-in-law fucked me

Hi! My name is Shma and I'm beautiful and sexy lady, having a son and a daughter. My daughter has recently married to a boy who is handsome, sweet and shy. My husband is not so energetic and from last 4 to 5 years i'm without sex. I know even at this age also people look me with lust but I never bother about any guy. After marriage my daughter came to our house for few days alongwith her husband Vineet as Vineet is a shy boy but soon I read in his eyes that he look me with passion and lust. One day in the morning when my daughter wake up I went in their room for some work. Vineet was sleeping at that time with only half pent after seeing me I noticed his tool got errected, it really gave me pleasure and from that day I wished to have a hardcore sex with him.Soon my wish was fulfilled when my daughter alonwith her father went to a nearby relative leaving me and vineet alone in the home till evening. Soon they leave I knowingly went in his room to arouse his feelings. I sat down on the bed and started finguring his hairs. He woke up, as he was in a half pent his tool errected. I smiled and asked him why his tool errected. His face went red but I touched his cock and gave him a kiss on his hairy chest. This gave him enough strength and he took me in his arms and started kissing me, then he took out my clothes and kissed my body really I felt extreme orgaism as I was without sex for more than 4 years. Then he started sucking my boobs like a hungry cub. They went pink and errected to be bulged out. Slowly he started licking my pussy I cannot explain the pleasure I had, then he licked my ass. I sucked his hard dick than he laid me down on the bed and kept my legs on his shoulder and placed his dick on the gates of my vegina, with one giant push he entered upon me, I screamed like any thing. He gave pushes for 15 minutes,I had three orgaisms than he cum his warm and thick simen in my vegina, the quantity was so much that it must have been overflowed my uterus. After resting for 10 minutes he wet my ass with his sliva and made me into doggy style and entered his dick in my ass. Made me scream i could only say oh! vineet ahhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssuffffffffffffffffffffffff. He cummed in my ass, giving me another orgaism. From that day now we both are having sex when ever we have a chance. Because of having sex in routine I became more sexy and due to my ass fuck, I am having good muscles developing along my hipps. Recent news is I'm pregnant yes from my son-in-law and my daughter is also pregnant from him. Really we both are having nice time.

2 comments:

poonam patel said...

Real mom and son nude xxx photos naked showing amateur hairy pussy fucking pics

Blogger said...

Do you understand there is a 12 word sentence you can say to your man... that will trigger deep feelings of love and instinctual appeal to you deep inside his chest?

Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, worship and protect you with all his heart...

12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Love Response

This instinct is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will drive him to try harder than before to love and admire you.

In fact, triggering this dominant instinct is absolutely mandatory to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that once you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

...You will instantly notice him expose his heart and mind to you in such a way he's never expressed before and he will see you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly interested him.